lundi 20 avril 2015

CentOS 6: Not Allowing Connection to Port 5432

I have a CentOS 6 as VM on a Windows box. I can use Putty to connect to the machine (on port 22) but can't connect via client applications (pgAdmin) or via telnet mytargetvmip 5432 to the postgresql (I did modify the pg_hba.conf file).

Here is what I have done: I changed the ip tables file and then do a service iptables restart command but to no good.

Please note, in the given iptables file, I had also tried iptables -I INPUT 1 -m tcp -p tcp --dport 5432 -j ACCEPT just before COMMIT but no luck. I want to be able to connect via any remote IP.

*filter
:INPUT ACCEPT [0:0]
:FORWARD ACCEPT [0:0]
:OUTPUT ACCEPT [0:0]
-A INPUT -m state --state RELATED,ESTABLISHED -j ACCEPT
-A INPUT -p icmp -j ACCEPT
-A INPUT -i lo -j ACCEPT
-A INPUT -p tcp -m state --state NEW -m tcp --dport 22 -j ACCEPT
-A INPUT -j REJECT --reject-with icmp-host-prohibited
-A FORWARD -j REJECT --reject-with icmp-host-prohibited
-A INPUT -p tcp -m state --state NEW -m tcp --dport 5432 -j ACCEPT
 COMMIT

Thanks.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire