lundi 20 avril 2015

Heroku transfer db from one app to another

I need to transfer db from app_1 to app_2

I created backup on app_1

Then ran:

heroku pg:backups restore HEROKU_POSTGRESQL_COLOR --app app_2 heroku pgbackups:url --app app_1

HEROKU_POSTGRESQL_COLOR = database URL for app_2

Then I get:

 !    `pg:backups` is not a heroku command.
 !    Perhaps you meant `pgbackups`.
 !    See `heroku help` for a list of available commands.

So I ran:

heroku pgbackups:restore HEROKU_POSTGRESQL_COLOR --app app_2 heroku pgbackups:url --app app_1

Then I get the following:

!    WARNING: Destructive Action
!    This command will affect the app: app_2
!    To proceed, type "app_2" or re-run this command with --confirm app_2

So I confirmed with:

> app_2
 !    Please add the pgbackups addon first via:
 !    heroku addons:add pgbackups

So then I ran: heroku addons:add pgbackups --app app_2

Adding pgbackups on app_2... failed
 !    Add-on plan not found.

Is there a way around this issue? any help would be greatly appreciated!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire