lundi 20 avril 2015

Need Help in Configuring Report Scheduler JasperServer

I have JasperServer Community Edition 5.5.0a installed in my Linux server. It is working fine. So I now want to set up report scheduler to be able to have the report in the mail box daily, weekly or monthly. I followed the link here. So in file js.quartz.properties I have this:

quartz.delegateClass=org.quartz.impl.jdbcjobstore.PostgreSQLDelegate

quartz.tablePrefix=QRTZ_

quartz.extraSettings=

report.scheduler.mail.sender.host=mail.mydomain.com
report.scheduler.mail.sender.username=myname@mydomain.com
report.scheduler.mail.sender.password=mypassword
report.scheduler.mail.sender.from=myname@mydomain.com
report.scheduler.mail.sender.protocol=smtp
report.scheduler.mail.sender.port=xxx

report.scheduler.web.deployment.uri=http://xxxxxxxxxx:8080/jasperserver

So I need to restart the JasperServer. Please refer below my finding when I run command through terminal:

  • ./ctlscript.sh stop and got warning postgresql could not be stopped
  • kill -9 postgresql so the postgresql is killed
  • ./ctlscript.sh stop and got warning postgresql not running
  • ./ctlscript.sh start and got warning postgresql could not be started

I am confused on several things. Does JasperServer requires Postgresql? I don't use Postgresql and till now I can still fetch my report through PHP code. But when I schedule built-in example of JasperServer report, still I don't receive the report in my mailbox. Can somebody help me on how to configure this?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire