lundi 20 avril 2015

Solr AutoCommit not working with Postgresql

I am using Solr 4.10.0 with PostgreSql 9.3. I am able to configure my solr core properly using data-config.xml and search through the database different tables. However, I am not able to setup the autoCommit feature. Whenever any row gets added in the table, I expect them to start appearing in the results after the maxTime (1 minute) but that doesn't happen. I have to explicitly rebuild the index by doing a full data-import and then everything works fine.

My solrconfig.xml is:

  <updateHandler class="solr.DirectUpdateHandler2">

     <autoCommit>
       <maxTime>60000</maxTime>
       <openSearcher>true</openSearcher>
     </autoCommit>

     <autoSoftCommit>
       <maxTime>${solr.autoSoftCommit.maxTime:-1}</maxTime>
     </autoSoftCommit>

  </updateHandler>

Is there something extra needs to be done for using autoCommit here? I checked my log files as well but there is no error / exception. What am I missing?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire